Beauty Without Fuss

Sunday 1 January 2012

Haircare Gadget of the Year


Haircare gadgets and I do not get along.  I'm both a cack-handed muppet, and lazy.  Very, very, very lazy.  I do, in actual fact, own a hairdryer, but I've no idea where it is at the moment. In 2011, I practically gave up using all heated appliances on my hair (even my beloved Cloud Nine's have taken a little break over the last six months or so), because I'm both that lazy, and that cack-handed.  Because of my commitment to the blog though, I continued to trial and test gadgets, and there was only one I used more than twice.

These:  
 

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers.


To say I fell for these would be a mild understatement, I fell big, and I fell hard.  These are your average muppet's daydream for glamorous hair, needing not even the slightest bit of hair-styling talent to be able to use them.


The secret is in the clip, metal-lined so they heat up alongside the roller, and ensure that your hair is heated from both inside and outside the curl you've formed on them.  Oh, and the clips ensure they stay in place too - I've had horrific trouble with velcro rollers slipping out, and rollers with pins are, well, painful, lets face it.


I also discovered that it doesn't matter how haphazardly you position them, either, you always end up with wonderful bouncy, shiny, glamorous hair.


Anything that can take my hair from looking like:


It's not dry, it's frizzy, I got caught in a rainshower before I took this pic!
To looking like:


(Um different room, and I'd finished applying my makeup...)
In about 20 minutes without my a) having a nervous breakdown or b) burning myself can't be all bad ...




This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I want these so badly, they look amazing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you foxy woman! Big hair totally suits you...Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Babyliss heated rollers for my christmas and I love them. The effect they give is amazing. I did look at these but they were a bit expensive for me

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig