Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Whither Get Lippie?

Just a little note to let you know that whilst posts might be a bit thin on the ground this week and next (the Lippies are moving from their Underground Lair to a bright and beautiful Lippie Towers this week), it doesn't mean I've forgotten all about blogging ... quite the opposite, in fact.

Did you know that moving lipsticks is back-breaking work if you own THOUSANDS of the little buggers?  It is.  Believe me...

See you soon! 

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Good luck with your move, I was wondering where you had got to, and looking forward to more of your posts once you are settled xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my sympathies - I just had to move my stash out of the bedroom whilst we decorated and I was all at sea and totally discombobulated. I will be thinking of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the new Lippie Towers have a disco bathroom like the current Lippie Lair. hope the move goes well and isn't hugely enormously stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig