Beauty Without Fuss

Sunday 30 September 2012

Discount at Cult Beauty - 48 Hours only


One of my favourite online places to shop, Cult Beauty, is having a flash sale today, offering an amazing 25% off their entire range, but the discount code "FLASH 25" (use it at the checkout) will only be live until midnight on Monday 1st October, so hurry up and get shopping!

You can pick from cult favourites such as Sunday Riley, or my personal pick, this Amber candle from Laboratory Perfumes ...

What'll you buy?


This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Gutted that Escentric isn't actually included in this deal. Just a heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm really, really, sorry! Have now edited, thank you very much for letting me know xx

      Delete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig