Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Face of the fortnight - as promised!



Sorry about the extreme close up nature of these pics, I'm in the middle of a major hair crisis!  A really major hair crisis ... But this is how my Maybelline/Bobbi Brown makeup looks when it's put together.  I've been trialling Lancome Teint Idole, and Clarins Wonder Perfect mascara in this pic too, so expect a post on those later on in the week ...

I'm wearing the Cargo Plant Love mineral baked Illuminator in wind on my cheeks, still totally in love with that product, and how it looks in these pics.
Share:

2 comments

  1. What a punchy lipstick! I see a trend here, you definitely rock red lippies, a real femme fatale! Oh, and I love that Cargo illuminator, very flattering! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, thank you, Anna! I'll be wearing some REAL red lippies a bit later this month ... might have gone a bit mad on NARS ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig