Beauty Without Fuss

Sunday 14 July 2013

Lippie's Lust List #Twelvety Guerlain Violette de Madam



Oh man.  I need me this collection something chronic.  I was sent the nail varnish in Madam Batifole (below) this week, and now I have a shopping list as long as my arm.  A collection entirely in purple, fuchsia and red?  Oh, I am IN.

 In love, that is.

GIMME!!

 It's on counters August 1st, but don't bother yourselves, as I'll have bought it all.   ALL YOUR GUERLAINS ARE BELONG TO ME.

This post: Lippie's Lust List #Twelvety  originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper
Share:

1 comment

  1. I SO love those lipsticks - what gorgous cases! Must remember to look out for them come August!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig