Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 7 December 2012

Friday Snippets

No post on here today (well, not a real one, anyway) but if my absence is making you desolate (and if not, why not?) then you can catch up with my ramblings in a couple of other places. I've been out and about a bit recently!

1) I wrote a piece about trying to find my perfect wedding fragrance for Basenotes recently, and it's just been published.  It's the most fun I've had putting something together in a while, and I'd love it if you read it.  You can read "Buying The Dress Was Easy" here.

2) I wrote about the best red lipsticks around for Erica over at Modern Mum Must Have this week too, did you know they're a fabulous hangover cure?  Find out how that works over at MMM: Red lip = perfect hangover cure.

And finally 3) Issue 8 of SLiNK magazine is out!  I worked my bazingas off helping get this issue ready (with a little - okay, a lot - of help from Kelly of Hair Advice and All Things Nice, makeup legend Mary Greenwell and the fab Nicholas Gilbert of Les Senteurs) it's the beauty issue this time around, so make sure you pick up a copy now ... (and hey, buy someone a subscription for Christmas, will you?)

You won't even notice I'm gone ...

This post: Friday Snippets originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig