Beauty Without Fuss

Sunday 24 April 2011

A Week In Lipstick

This week, I have mostly been wearing:




Clinique Chubby Stick - Mega Melon
Ellis Faas Creamy Lips - L307
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - Passion
Chantecaille Lip Chic - Tea Rose
Yves St Laurent Candy Sheer Volupte - 2 Papaya Gelee
Tom Ford - True Coral
And finally …




The last lipstick there is a mystery, the full details of which I'll reveal ... eventually! But it's obviously been a coral kind of week...

Here are the swatches, which one catches your eye?




It might be warm outside, but I still love wearing my lipstick.
Share:

7 comments

  1. Love the look of third one - Revlon I think. That's lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out the Chubby Sticks from Clinique! Do you recommend them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of Papaya Gelee, it looks really gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tom ford lipstick has been on my wishlist for such a long time. I think I'll treat myself and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection! I swatched the lip chic in Tea Rose last week and really fancied it. I think True Coral looks very nice too.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What catches my eye? Sigh, the Tom Ford one, naturally. I have such expensive taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna know what the mystery one is! I hope it's a Get Lippie lippie. That would be rather amazing.

    Kathrine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig