Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 8 June 2010

All for Eve Launch Sophy Robson Nail Varnish on June 15th

Yeah, I talk about All for Eve a lot.  It's a cause that's close to my heart, and because of that I'm not going to make any apology for mentioning them yet again!

This is just a quick post to let you know that the nail varnish created by Sophy Robson for the charity goes on sale via the All For Eve website on June 15th.  A gorgeous, classic red - perfectly complementing the Daniel Sandler lipstick that was released recently - it's a fine addition to any nail wardrobe.

Sophy Robson has painted the nails of (amongst others) Yasmin le Bon, Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer and Natalie Portman.  She's also taken the mickey out of yours truly once or twice (never offered to do my nails though, I notice!), and she created this shade as it symbolises a "strong, stylish woman".

This is is how it looks on my alien-blue-fleshed fingers, but I think it will work on many skin-tones.  It's a lovely shade, averagely long-lasting (I found it a bit chippy after two days, but that's a common problem with a lot of reds, but I suspect a rushed application was also slightly to blame), and with a jelly-finish.  The picture shows two coats with no base, and a Chanel topcoat.

Buy it, wear it, love it. But just make sure you buy it.  And, if you haven't had a gynaecological checkup recently, book one, your ladygarden will love you for it.
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the All For Eve brand, though i haven't tried anything yet. The colour looks beautiful. I hope they release some other products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig