Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 4 October 2010

Pride and Joy!

Get Lippie moved house over the weekend, and I thought you'd like to see the reason I chose my new abode:




In case you can't tell (and I won't be surprised if you can't) that's my new bath. It's also a jacuzzi, power shower, steam room, and ... er ... something else. Doubles as a disco too, as you can see! I still need to read the instructions, as me and MrLippie took twenty minutes just to figure out how to fill it with water yesterday, which was ... amusing. It also has a remote control for the built-in telly, natch!

Blog posts are going to be a bit sporadic for the next week or so until I get my broadband sorted, but I'll be posting from my iPhone in the meantime, which - you lucky things! - will probably mean shorter posts for a while!

Right, off to unpack my Ren, Shu Uemura, Aromatherapy Associates, Elemis Super Soak and various other bath oils, any recommendations?


Share:

21 comments

  1. Is that a shower or a time machine!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. I am so JEALOUS.

    Enjoy using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO amazing :) Can I come round for a bath? Plz haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it looks like a space ship! I would LOVE to come home to a jacuzzi power shower every evening.

    Glad the flat hunting paid off for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like something from Logans Run - super high tech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that looks amazing! Hope you enjoy your showers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean this in an entirely non-creepy way, but I would like to live in your shower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't *look* bigger on the inside...but it's got blue lights and a telly :D

    What I want to know is: will it make your morning coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I concur. Missy_ellie_uk - wanna be flatmates?!

    It seems only right that a beauty blogger should have such an exquisite bathroom...I am now rather depressed about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It also looks as though it could double as a tanning booth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE it! It must be like bathing inside a disco ball! Happy New Home!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I recommend Jo Malone for a bit of luxury bathing. Enjoy your new place :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So when you say blog posts are going to be sporadic until you get broadband sorted, what you actually mean is blog posts are going to be sporadic because you'll be in the bath/shower/time machine/coffee maker? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG that looks amazing! But I'm sure MrL will be upset to hear that he's not the reason you moved in :)

    Please note: I'm available for house-sitting at ANY time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. That looks like a space ship or a time machine or something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats a shower and a half!! I dont think I would ever want to get out!
    xxx
    http://prettythingsandoldbeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like something out of the Jetsons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so space age!! Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig