Beauty Without Fuss

Thursday 21 October 2010

Bogies!


Yes, I am a child, but I can't deny that a large part of the charm of this shade (for me) is it's name. Which is actually Bogie, not bogies, but I never let truth get in in the way of a stupid joke. Did I tell you that I once bought a blusher purely because the shade was called "Wind"? Anyway, I digress ...

Hailing from the recent China Glaze Vintage Vixens collection (and actually named after Humphrey Bogart) Bogie is a glorious metallic aubergine, with a hint of silver in the mix. It's garnered a lot of compliments this week, and I love it.



Application was fabulous, this applied perfectly in two coats, and, even now, four days after it was first applied, is still going strong, with no chips and only minor tipwear.




I just wish China Glaze were easier to pick up in this country, I got my bottle (alongside most of the rest of the utterly beautiful Vintage Vixens collection) at the Professional Beauty Show at Olympia recently.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Ohhhhhh - that looks GORGEOUS! But I was expecting it to be greeny yellow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really gorgeous and i like the name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on the way. A US blogger I know is selling off some of her collection and I am ashamed (but also really pleased) to admit that I bought up her entire stock of China Glaze. Wish it were more easy to obtain here.

    A sentence I never thought I'd say:
    Bogie looks great on your fingers.
    *titters*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own this and it's really pretty indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this shade about a month ago from Sally's, and LOVE it!
    It's perfect for Autumn, and yes, it really does last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a bogie for christmas, hehe! ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig