Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 4 June 2010

When accidents happen - YSL Summer Solaris Collection

Sigh.  I took the pictures for the FotD for this a couple of weeks ago, and I was just digging through the promo pictures (which I hadn't seen in several months!) to show you the range in full when I noticed this:

My FotD:



YSL Promo:


Notice anything? I'd even stolen the hairdo ...

Blue eyeshadow.  It makes me crazy.   Now, would you like swatches? It's a lovely collection - if you ignore the glitter.  YSL and I are going to have a chat about the glitter...

The Fine Print: YSL promo pic provided by PR, my face is entirely my own work.  And some genetics, but let's gloss over that, shall we?  As I mentioned earlier in the week, I'm as creative as a doorknob, and now I'm a plagiarist too.  I give up.
Share:

3 comments

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig