Beauty Without Fuss

Thursday 10 June 2010

Quick Birthday FOtD





Excuse the stupid look on my face, currently I'm *bemused* by Argos' customer service, but thought you might like a sneaky peek at the makeup I'm wearing, and my new hairdo!

Once again I'm wearing the Estee Lauder/Tom Pecheux Blue Dahlia palette on my eyes (taupe as a colour wash, tiny amount of black smudged in the crease, tightlined with teal, and lined with the smoky blue), Le Metier de Beaute Anamorphic mascara in Aubergine, no blush, and Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess lipgloss in Wild Orchid.

I had my hair done with some (very) subtle highlights yesterday, and got a LOT more layers cut in courtesy of Declan and Tracey at the Andrew Barton salon yesterday, they are seriously amazingly talented, and, I have to say that it has been the best, friendliest, most professional salon experience I have had this year! A full review of the salon will follow next week...

Right, I'm off to hunt down the peeps at Argos and throw tiny pens at them...
Share:

15 comments

  1. Wow you look so glam! Your hair looks absolutely amazing, love the colour, the cut, the shine, everything!

    Happy birthday and I hope the Argos issue gets sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very glamorous, I love it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Louise! You look stunning hunny. Hope you have a fantastic day.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glam! The hair looks super sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday my sweet. Absolutely love your smokey sultry eye makeup but it's your hair again which steals the show: beautiful, bouncy : perfect.
    Yay for throwing tiny pens at argos
    Throw some on my behalf. I can never return anything with them, gah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i like ur lipgloss color , i think u look fresh =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your hair looks Awesome! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pretttttttty

    lol at throwing tiny pens at them, least I know where they all are now because my Argos never has any!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the hair, so glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hair looks fabulous, so bouncy! Love the make up too. Happy Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so lovely
    Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig