Beauty Without Fuss

Wednesday 30 June 2010

What's happening on Get Lippie this week OR Bye, bye Barry!


This post is coming to you via the magic of scheduled posting, because as anyone who follows me on Twitter should know, I'm in hospital right now having a minor operation.  Nothing too serious, but I'll be out of action for a good few days. Now, as I'm cranky at the best of times, I thought rather than subject my lovely blog readers to a few days of my complaining about being too hot/cold/itchy/tired/grumpy/elderly/hungry/not hungry and the like that I'd enlist some people to take over my blog for a few days.

I put out a call for volunteer bloggers on Twitter recently, and what a response I had! I have some great blog posts coming up for you this week, on the magic of mineral makeup, about some wonderful products you might never of heard of, about the perils of too much makeup, about microbes (seriously), about sunscreens, lipsticks, nail varnish and some other great stuff too.  So Get Lippie will look a bit different for the next week or so, but, I hope you'll all enjoy reading the posts that have been lined up for you, as much as I've enjoyed receiving them.

Finally, to all my guest bloggers, thank you so much for helping me out, none of you had to, and I've been very moved by you all making the effort to make sure I had some articles to cover when I wasn't feeling up to it!  You're amazing.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Get well soon!

    I can't wait to see what you've got lined up fr us to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Looking forward to your guest blogs!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get well soon. Will be looking forward to your posts next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're on the speedy road to recovery very soon :D Can't wait to see your guest posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon !
    waiting to the next post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig