Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 29 July 2011

Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara

Okay, the original post I had scheduled for today appears to have gone walkabout, so I'm just going to give a quick mention of this new mascara from Chantecaille that I'm dying to get my hands on when it's released next week, and that is Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara.

Why do I want to try it?  Well, mainly because it promises 25% longer lashes in two weeks of use, without causing either irritation or discolouration.  It uses Sym Peptide 17 (no idea what it is, besides a peptide) to stimulate keratin genes, alongside the usual waxes and pigments, and this being Chantecaille, it also has a dash of rosewater to keep things ... um ... rosy.

Now, seeing as my biggest irritation with eyelash growth serums is the fact that I never, ever, remember to put them on every night, this sounds about perfect for a limp-lashed lazybones like myself.  I NEVER forget my mascara!

How about you?

Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash will retail at £60 (more than comparable with other eyelash growth stimulators) and will be available from next week at Liberty, Harrods, Fenwicks, and Space NK stores.

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

3 comments

  1. sold! love chantecaille faux cils and i always forget lash serums. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing product, very tempted!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a BIG Fan of the Faux Cils {and am patiently waiting for the Viola to be restocked} so I would give this one a try. The {original}Faux Cils made my lashes look so LoVeLy that I tried to only use it for special occasions....that didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig