Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 17 November 2014

New Blog ...


 Don't worry, Get Lippie's still running, but I've started a new blog to detail my travails with parosmia.  It won't just be me whining about living with a new disability, I promise, but it will detail my personal journey, alongside talking about the discoveries I've made about the condition, the occasional book review, and ... perfume reviews!  You haven't lived till you've tried to review a perfume your brain simply can't handle ...

Anyway, the first, slightly rambling, post is live now, you can read it here.

If you want to know what I've said about anosmia and parosmia previously, you can read my posts at Basenotes here, and on Get Lippie here.  You can also read more about a whole range of smell disorders over at Fifth Sense.

This post: New Blog ... originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig