Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 30 December 2011

My Lipstick Of The Year

There has been one lipstick this year that I've reached for again and again and again, and it's this one from Tom Ford:

 Um, which one?  Well, oddly enough, it's the one on the right - NOT the red shade.  It's Indian Rose.

Creamy, pigmented, and doesn't make me look like a corpse, I can't get enough of it, and it's practically a nubbin as a result.  I might even get a back up.  Yes,  a backup of a £35 lipstick.

Kill me now. 

See my original post on this shade here, and let me know what your pick of the lipsticks of 2011 is in the comments. 

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I am so jealous of your TF lippies. That pink looks like the perfect shade for me. Need to buy pronto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally overlooked this one...how and why I don't know, but now you have piqued my interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tested TF lipsticks out this week and I really want! Gorgeous colour and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lipsticks are so beautiful! However, I cannot allow myself to get one, I'll just have to keep looking a pictures instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh pretty, and is that microshimmer I see?

    I have no idea what my favourite lipstick of 2011 would be. 2011 was the year I really got into lipstick, so I was just loving lipstick in general. *ponders* *strokes beard*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig