Whither Get Lippie?

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Just a little note to let you know that whilst posts might be a bit thin on the ground this week and next (the Lippies are moving from their Underground Lair to a bright and beautiful Lippie Towers this week), it doesn't mean I've forgotten all about blogging ... quite the opposite, in fact.

Did you know that moving lipsticks is back-breaking work if you own THOUSANDS of the little buggers?  It is.  Believe me...

See you soon! 

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move, I was wondering where you had got to, and looking forward to more of your posts once you are settled xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my sympathies - I just had to move my stash out of the bedroom whilst we decorated and I was all at sea and totally discombobulated. I will be thinking of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the new Lippie Towers have a disco bathroom like the current Lippie Lair. hope the move goes well and isn't hugely enormously stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Lippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger