Beauty Without Fuss

Sunday 7 August 2011

A Week In Lipstick

 Another week, another week in lipstick.  Here's what made it to the Lippie hall of fame over the last seven days:




From L-R:
New CID iGloss in Spice Berry (lovely shade, but I HATE the light-up lid.  There, I said it)
Estee Lauder Pure Colour in Sublime Nectar (very new, look out for an in-depth blog post soon)
Smashbox Limitless lipstain in Sangria (click link for full review)
Chanel Rouge Allure in Incognito (an old, old favourite, from Chanel's Kaska Beige Collection)
Paul & Joe Blue Horizon lipgloss in 002 Pink (look out for the blue sparkles in the swatch below)
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Velvet in Nude Velvet (see more of this one in tomorrow's post)




It was a bit of a neutral week for me, as you can probably tell.  Mind, I did spend several days wearing blue eyeshadow (waves at Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia palette), so that's probably why.  Smoky eyes demand neutral lips!


Here are the swatches:



Brown, peach, RED, pink, pink, pink, peach.  My favourites out of these are Incognito and the red ...

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have nowhere near as many lipsticks as you (which goes without saying- I don't think anyone does) but I've been seriously neglecting mine over the last few weeks so I think I'm going to do something similar for a few weeks to make me use them again. I love these posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time since it was released, I am lemming Boy. Why must you do this to me?! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig