Beauty Without Fuss

Saturday 27 March 2010

Upcoming on Get Lippie

I've got quite a few things coming up, I thought you  might like a little heads up!


For the past couple of months, I've been working on collecting interviews with women I admire, who I think are doing interesting things in the beauty industry! Tomorrow, I'll be kicking off my little series with a small portrait of a woman I think a lot of beauty brands could learn a few things from ...

I was at The Vitality Show recently, and I was lucky to meet and chat to some wonderful people with some really interesting-sounding (organic!) products, I'll be bringing you reviews, interviews, and more from some of the following:
100 Percent Organics
Lucy Russell Organics
Antonia Burrell
Spieza
Madara

I spent some time at Being Content recently too, and picked myself up a truckload of samples, so I'll be looking at brands such as, Amala, Dr Alkaitis, Absolution, Stem Organics, Inlight and Jurlique, some reviews will be in-depth, some will just be impressions based on the sample-size, but they're all interesting brands that deserve a better look, so if you get a chance to pop along, do go!  Imelda is very friendly and chatty, and you'll leave with a new impression of organic skincare, it's not all hand-knitted by muesli-wearing hippies, you know!

I've been trialling Mir Skincare for a while now, so I'll be reviewing that in-depth very soon!

I had lots of requests for lip-swatches, so I'll be working on those later today ...

In response to a reader-request, I'll be talking about my favourite highlighters, and sharing what I think might be my Holy Grail product - best of all, it came from Boots!

MrLippie is going to be sharing his thoughts on an aftershave, which could be interesting, seeing as he never wears it ...

Oh, and there will be all the usual rantings and ramblings, FotD and swatches you've come to know and love/dread (delete as applicable) complete with my signature terrible photographs!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig